Monday 11 March 2013

Liebster Blog Award



               

A couple of weeks ago I was very generously presented with this award by Carlos Fontales
As it says on the above it is awarded by bloggers to other bloggers to draw attention to small blogs with less than 300 followers. In return I am asked  to pass on the award to other blogs that I enjoy. The problem for me is that I am not a very regular blog reader, mainly  because, despite the abundance of fascinating blogs, I feel I spend enough time on the computer as it is. Also, the blogs  I do read regularly have already been awarded the prize!

However I am nominating  the following as they all deserve more readers:  poet Jen Hadfield because she writes so beautifully (though it may be that Jen already has 300 followers, it doesn't say on her blog so I don't know).  Joanne B Kaar an artist who does interesting things with plants and JJIgnatius Brennan  an artist who has put his migraine sufferings to good use!

No comments:

Post a Comment